The VP of Marketing will oversee, coordinate, and participate in the development and execution of comprehensive marketing strategies and products for all brands and business units. Reporting to the CEO, the VP of Marketing will be responsible for creating demand and driving sales with a positive ROI by building brand awareness and innovative marketing campaigns with the Company’s end users, retail partners and first responders.
• Interviews, hires, trains, leads, and inspires the marketing team through thoughtful insight, experience, and innovation.
• Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
• Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
• Directs and implements the organization’s advertising and promotional activities to include but not limited to catalogs, POP, POS materials, company conferences, trade shows and major events.
• Builds brand awareness and positioning by creating, communicating, and executing an annual marketing strategy.
• Analyzes target market information and consumer behavior to identify and recommend effective marketing approaches.
• Identifies new market segments that will benefit from company products.
• Prepares effective advertising campaigns based on market research and measures ROI.
• Manages and updates the company website, social media, public relations marketing efforts, and create thought provoking content representative of the brands.
• Develops and implements eblasts for all promotional initiatives.
• Work with team and eCommerce partners to explore new eCommerce channels and a DTC strategy.
• Prioritize mobile marketing optimization and understand the strong connection between mobile and social to deliver successful campaigns.
• Maintains knowledge on emerging products and services.
• Collaborates with senior executives to develop growth plans for the organization.
• Define content goals and use SEO and link building best practices to maximize exposure.
• Forecasts, drafts, implements, and oversees the department’s operating budget.
• Performs other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of market developments, marketing strategies and practices.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, resourceful, self-motivated, collaborative, and adaptable.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Aftereffects, Power Point, Web analytics, SEO, etc.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required, Master’s degree preferred.
• At least five years of experience in marketing as a VP or Manager, and long-range planning required.
• CPG, Apparel or Uniform industry background and experience is desired.
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
• Ability to travel periodically when required
If you meet what we are looking for, we will be calling for a short phone interview, and then we will schedule an in-person interview with management. Thank you!