The Ecommerce Sales Representative will be responsible for growing online sales and moving inventory by developing and manage our online marketplace accounts.
• Responsible for adding products on the various eCommerce marketplaces (eBay, Facebook, Instagram and Offer up, etc.)
• Create and update listing content (tile, description, price, and image)
• Proactively research online marketplaces to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content.
• Responsible for picking products once sold and bring to shipping department.
• Responsible to keep all sales documentation to include tracking information.
• Responsible for alerting Ellain, Fancy, Scott, and Jason via email of sales daily so they can update appropriate inventory listing.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge and experience with eBay product listings (Preferred)
• Knowledge of computers and photo upload capabilities.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS/Bootstrap
• Good writing and research skills, as well as being articulate.
• Photography and Photoshop experience, preferred.
• Must have organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Must possess creative and analytical abilities.
Education and Experience:
• E-commerce experience 2 years required.
• A degree in Marketing, Sales, Business, or related field preferred
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
If you meet what we are looking for, we will be calling for a short phone interview, and then we will schedule an in-person interview with management. Thank you!