The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for the management, implementation, and execution of sales activities in the assigned region.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Territory Sales Manager is expected to propose, demonstrate, and procure end user demand through product specifications and contracts.
Achieve maximum sales volume potential for products and/or services through the regional dealer network.
• Achieve regional sales goals, objectives, and strategies to include the identification, qualification, and quantification of strategic end user agencies and dealer/distributors.
• Development of territory plans to optimize strategic coverage of region. Works to establish new accounts in the territory. Monitors existing accounts and regularly communicates with primary contacts for the account.
• To drive demand for our products at the end user level. Sells the company’s products in an assigned territory. Increase market share through our dealer/distributor network.
• Accountability of sales of new, existing, and discontinued products to ensure inventory turnover while maximizing profits.
• Utilize SalesForce.com to create efficient contact management, territory planning, follow-up and follow-through with all regional end user agencies and dealer/distributors.
• Works toward increasing sales growth in the territory at an established rate determined by the VP of Sales. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent management and leadership skills.
• Excellent time management skills. Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete work to include while traveling.
•Thorough knowledge of territory, market, and customers.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Understanding of fcontracts and bid process.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and with CRM (preferably Salesforce.com) Software Program.
• Organized with attention to detail. Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred.
• Three (3) years minimum experience in sales, preferably within the uniform apparel industry. Experience in sales to Governmental sector desired
• Five years of outside sales experience required. Physical Requirements:
• Overnight travel about 50% • Ability to travel daily and spend most of the day in a vehicle.
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV required.
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Compensation: 70k – 100k, Salary + Commission, DOE
If you meet what we are looking for, we will be calling for a short phone interview, and then we will schedule an in-person interview with management. Thank you!